＊ The active ingredient is benzalkonium chloride.
For hand and skin cleaning and disinfection Disinfects bothersome germs
Disinfects even the most annoying bacteria
Durable, smooth, easy-to-wipe sheets
The handprint medium was incubated at 25°C for 3 days with two hands pressed together for 10 seconds: (1) an unwashed hand, and (2) an unwashed hand wiped with Silcot Alcohol Type Disinfectant Wet Wipes .
The amount of dirt on your hands and the power and extent of the wiping may vary depending on the individual.
The secret to a lasting wet feel is…
Design that blends into daily life
Easy to take out box type
135 mm x 190 mm
Main unit with 40 sheets
Refills: 120 sheets (40 sheets x 3 packs)
-Active ingredient: Benzalkonium chloride solution 0.10w/v% (0.05w/v% as benzalkonium chloride)
- Other ingredients: ethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, glycerin, purified water
Country of origin
Precautions for use
Please read the following instructions carefully before using. Use with caution to avoid skin irritation.
What not to do (failure to do so may worsen current symptoms or make side effects more likely)
- 1．People who cannot use this product: People with large areas of the affected area / People with wounds or burns / People with alcohol hypersensitivity
- 2．Body areas that this product cannot be used with: around the eyes, mucous membranes and wounded areas.
- 1．Consult a physician or pharmacist before use in the following cases:
- (1) If you are under the care of a doctor.
- (2) If you or your family member are allergic to the product.
- (3) If you have experienced allergic reactions to certain pharmaceutical products.
- 2．In the following cases, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician or pharmacist with this product.
- (1) If any of the following symptoms occur after use: skin rash/redness, itching
- (2) If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use
For hand and skin cleaning and disinfection
Take out the non-woven cloth and apply to hands and fingers.
[Precautions for usage and dosage]
- - If used by children, use under the guidance and supervision of a parent or guardian.
- - Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water or lukewarm water. If symptoms are severe, seek medical attention from an ophthalmologist.
- - Use only for external use.
- - Do not use if you have any skin problems or if it does not suit your skin.
- - Do not use on infants.
- - Do not use on face, mucous membranes, wounds, or as baby wipes.
Precautions for storing and handling
＊Does not eliminate all bacteria.
♦Does not suppress all viruses.
Can also be used to sanitize personal items and to remove dirt from the hands of small children.
99% pure water.Gentle on the skin — can used around on your hands and around your mouth.